Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
As a Business Intelligence Senior Manager you will lead the end-to-end BI process for the company. Engage with Business functions, understand the future data needs. Deliver company wide information needs for business operations and strategic decision making. Provide insights and recommendations to improve business performance. Enable team to be the compass for the business, owning demand management and cross company analytics. Drive new data initiatives and create POCs by leveraging new technology. Engage with Group and leverage the Group assets and expertise.
• Telecom, Financial & Technology background with 10+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in leading BI function with Telecom operator
• Strong management experience with track record of leading diverse programs
• Ability to build and manage large and diverse teams and consistently drive results
• Experience of driving new initiatives, create POCs with new technologies and trends, and demonstrate the business value
• Ability to see big picture, strategize and roadmap
• Program management experience
• Strong business acumen with attention to detail and financial impact
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
At Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Business Support
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: