Guildhall is seeking an HR Business Partner/Business Administration Manager for a large scale project in Riyadh, KSA. This international organisation is looking to build a core team of leaders across multuple disciplines. As such, this exciting opportunity has been created.
– Meeting the contract’s financial, human resources, health and safety, performance and quality management, procurement, and interface management and communication requirements;
– Evaluating contract team and subcontractor results in all areas and recommending/implementing ongoing continuous improvement initiatives in all the service areas covered by the Business Services Team;
– Participating in monthly meetings with client representative and facilities maintenance services subcontractors
– Chairing work sessions and other interfaces with all stakeholders involved with the business services functions
In order to be considered for this organisation, applicants must have the following skills and qualifications:
– Degree educated
– 7+ years experience in HR or Administration
– Previous experience in an engineering environment
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.