Business and Strategic Planning:
– Support senior management in strategic, operational and financial planning and ensure decisions in line with overall company
approach and goals.
-Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new markets, products or verticals, org restructuring and design.
-Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
-Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support
– Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the deals and partnerships to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g. monthly/quarterly business reviews)Drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities.
-Develop strong collaborative relationships with the owners across the company and represent the Business Development team with cross-functional teams
Strategic Projects and Initiatives:
– Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for the Business Development team, partnering with cross-functional teams
across the organization.
-Lead/facilitate cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation.
-Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create
improved processes and approaches to the business.
Bachelor degree in business, or other relevant/quantitative disciplines.
8+ years of experience in business development, strategic planning and/or business operations in the Information Technology companies.
Preferred Qualifications Experience:
– leading strategy, operations and process improvement projects at a leading consulting firm or in a relevant strategy/operations team.
– Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), and to drive projects from strategy to execution.
-Able to develop or oversee advanced quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights.
-Strong leadership and influencing skills – able to lead/influence managers at all levels of the company.
-Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans.
-Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 16
- Master’s degree
- Min: 35 Max: 42