Technical business development professionals with a passion for outstanding customer service. Desire to work with customers to implement operational improvement in the areas of fluid handling, pumping systems, controls and / or automation.
• BS degree (or equivalent) in mechanical / industrial
• Familiarity with hydraulic / fluid systems, such as valves and regulators, etc.
• Computer proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Some familiarity with CAD Systems, e.g. AutoCAD / Inventor
• Ability to read technical data sheet and blue prints
• Must be able to safely use hand tools as well as electronic and mechanical measuring devices
A global manufacturer of hydraulic components.