Organization industry: Food and Beverage
Section: Marketing Department
- The company is a sole agent and distributor for food and beverage products.
- The purpose of the position is to develop the marketing plans and strategies for the nominated products and achieve volume and profit targets.
- Educational Background and qualifications: B.A degree with emphasis in Marketing or equivalent.
- Required Experience and Market Knowledge: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaises with suppliers on the product positioning and ensures that all marketing plans are in line with the positioning of the product;
- Maintains company gross profitability and volume based on set yearly targets;
- Development of point sale material and in-store marketing communications;
- Devises and implements the marketing plan in agreement with the top management;
- Suggests product pricing by using research data, reviewing cost of goods sold, anticipating volume, costing special and customized orders;
- Other tasks in line with this function may be requested.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location