The Branch Manager is required to handle/grow the company’s commercial business within the assigned territory (Kuwait). This role will be responsible for selling international logistics management services, which must be in accordance with the corporate objectives, such as revenue and profit targets, product growth etc., to clients.
Also handle the P&L for the assigned region.
Must have minimum 7- 8 years of Freight forwarding experience, preferably minimum 5 years in Kuwait market.
Should be able to manage/ lead a team.
• 7 – 8 years of experience in Freight experience within the Third Party Logistics / Supply Chain / Freight/ Logistics sector, preferably minimum 5 years in Kuwait market.
• Should be able to manage/ lead a team, also handle the P&L for the assigned region (Kuwait).
• Proven sales ability with a track record of successful closures.
• Domain knowledge & expertise in the Focused Verticals of Automotive, IT & Telecom and Retail products.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
• Commercially astute with strong negotiation and client management skills
• Strong analytical skills to review both financial and operational data
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English are essential, local language skills would be an added advantage.
A leading freight forwarding company in the UAE.