Our client is a holding company in Bahrain.
They are currently looking for a Box Office Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all box office personnel and client sites and provide efficient training to all team members and coordinate with ticket master and manage all box office activities.
• Ticketing Tool set – organizing ticket prices, seating, tickets going on sale – managing the whole function
• Prepare everyday attendance records and maintain reports for all receipts and cash deposits for box office, oversee efficient retail functioning of organization and ensure optimal level of customer services.
• Supervise efficient development and implementation of all ticket office policies and procedures as per customer requirement and prepare efficient box office strategies to handle ticket sales efficient and develop various fund raising strategies.
• Monitor all customer requests and complaints and train all box office personnel to ensure optimal level of customer services to provide resolution and process all orders and prepare required sales reports.
• Supervise all box office processes such as exchanges and ticket donations and prepare all programs for season shows.
• Administer working of all ticket sales staff and develop all box office policies to achieve all objectives and maintain good professional relationships with all customers at all times.
• Oversee all ticket system activities and maintain accurate documents for same and participate in development of efficient customer services and manage all communication with same.
• Prepare efficient reports for various departments and ensure accuracy of all information and provide an interface with all rental clients and analyze all rent performance and evaluate all ticketing requirements.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Experience in Ticketing Platform
• Management experience is mandatory
• managing ticketing requests for VIP, Board Members
• Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in sometimes high stress situations
• Ability to prioritize, identify critical issues and work towards results
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering