Assist in the proper maintenance, routine check and correct operation of all equipment in locations that include BMS control of systems.
- Takes charge, is decisive and gets things done to agreed standards, with minimum supervision and follow up. Stretches to manage difficult situations & maintain professional relationships, even when under pressure. Dependable, especially in a crisis!
- Takes initiative and goes the extra mile to improve the internal and/or external “customer experience”. Resolves issues fairly – with ‘head & heart’. A ‘go-to-person’ for internal/ external customers to resolve issues.
- Anticipates and prepares for the future to ensure agreed results are delivered; proactive in identifying and leveraging opportunities and/or preventing/ resolving problems which could reduce quality or delay the delivery of results.
- Reaches out and collaborates with direct reports/ team members, other teams and departments to help the company win. Takes responsibility for his/her tasks on the team. A positive, professional influence at work – people enjoy working with him/ her.
- Challenges the ‘status quo’ and contributes ideas which measurably improve team/ department efficiency and/ or effectiveness. Encourages and supports new ways of thinking/working. A ‘creative problem solver’ for the team.
- Does what is right, in the right way – in all circumstances. Raises concerns and seeks help when he/she observes/ is aware of activities/ behaviours contrary to company policy or values. Supports others who need help, to do what’s right.
- Ensures professional knowledge/ skills/ behaviours are developed to overcome existing or anticipated challenges at work. Actively seeks and receives feedback positively, using it to grow. Helps others with their professional development.
- Responsible for feeding all equipment details & PPM task in the MMS programme.
- Responsible for feeding approved preventive maintenance programme for all project equipment’s
- Monitor the smooth operation of services via. Building Automation System and do the needful adjustment in the system as per the requirement of occupants.
- Receive complaints and pass them on to the concerned technician.
- Conduct routine check for correct operation of all equipment in locations that include BMS control of systems.
- Adjust variables and provide adjustment as required to ensure systems are operating correctly within parameters improvements.
- Complete the necessary paperwork for the completion of job.
- Responsible for the feeding of data as per requirement.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Maintenance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Complete the assigned job orders on time, quality and report any problem / encountered during manufacturing or installation.
- Keep all necessary tools in good working condition and keeps the workplace neat and clean.
- Perform physical activities that include indoor and outdoor work.
- Work under pressure and within time constraints in the event of an emergency.
EDUCATION: High school diploma
2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
COMPUTER SKILLS: Good in MS Office
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good in English – Basic Arabic
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Residence Location