– GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with softwaredefined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
– Global Operations Supply Chain is creating regional roles to manage key Buy2Pay processes & operations. These roles are to support our organization as we realign around Global AP processes to drive operational productivity & support of future growth. This role will be responsible for B2P Document Management System and be ground first point of contact for all issues related to suppliers in country.
– Receiving hard copies and scanning all vendor related documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Statement of Accounts etc)
– Reviewing and Signing delivery of hard copies
– Basic knowledge to ensure that the documents received meet local regulation and are compliant
– Archival and retrieval of vendor related documents to support local regulation
– Archival of invoices with authorized vendors and retrieval of the same to support audits
– Responsible for timely Invoice submission from the vendors and tracking of the same
– Support local payments by providing back up documentations to Treasury Team for processing the payment
– In country first point of contacts with vendors when facing problems
– Supporting and working together with Commodity leaders and business sourcing to support local sourcing work including Spot buy for urgent requirements
– Managing GME related supplier issues and other critical vendors like utility Providers
– Work with in country Business Sourcing Resource on project related suppliers ( especially Remote Sites)
– Support In country Fleet Management in collaboration with Regional Fleet Coordinators. This include:
– Collaborate with service providers in country to ensure timely delivery of car and associated benefits and deliverables.
– Keeping physical documents of vehicles in country, where required. Ensure all vehicle documentation (road taxes, permits etc.) are complete and error free in line with statutory requirements
– Accident administration Liaison with workshop, authorities and Administrative Service Provider (supplier) in case of vehicle accidents
– Maintenance and repairs liaison with workshop for repairs.
– Journey management administration where there are pool cars
– High School Diploma Holder
– Fluent in English
– Good communicator, building relationships with both internal customers and suppliers
– Basic understanding of the in country local requirements around document management
– Organization and planning skills
– A good team player
Locations: Kuwait; East Ahmadi
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.