Education and Experience:
- Holds a university degree in industrial engineering, information technology, information systems, marketing, administration or any other relevant field.
- 15 – 20 years of experience in the banking, service or communication fields, preferably bank branch management.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in management.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Has a strong ability to build and develop the projects vision.
- Has a strong ability to plan strategies and implement service projects for JPA.
- Has a strong ability to evaluate programs and approve annual budget and reports.
- Has high leadership and management ability.
- Has the ability to communicate, listen and solve problems and conflicts.
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure staff can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma