Associate Executive Director – Medical Management required for a Large Medical Facility in Doha, Qatar to Improve hospital performance across a multitude of clinical therapy areas through close monitoring and suggestion of process improvement.
• Large Medical Facility in Doha, Qatar.
The main responsibilities of the Associate Executive Director – Medical Management (Doha) are:
• Improve hospital performance across a multitude of clinical therapy areas through close monitoring and suggestion of process improvement.
• Streamlining clinical processes, including patient management.
• Work with fellow senior medical staff to improve facilities
• 25,000 – 35,000 QAR + benefits.
The ideal candidate for Associate Executive Director – Medical Management (Doha) will have:
• Management experience of a large medical facility, OR come from a healthcare consultancy position, namely a Management Consultant specialising on advising hospitals and clinics on process improvement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or healthcare admin, finance or equivalent for related discipline.
• An ability to develop internal networks and identify support requirements, for ongoing personal development.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.