Associate Auditor (Only for Saudi & people with transferable iqama)
• As Assurance Staff, you’ll make a technical contribution to Audit engagements and internal projects.
• You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities on existing engagements
• With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate.
• You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
• Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements
• Work effectively, provide support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services
• Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of all staff
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
• Knowledge of current auditing techniques
• One to Three years of relevant work experience preferred
• Experience of the entire audit process
• Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP
• Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
• Understanding of Q&RM procedures
• Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
Additional skills requirements
• Track record with a leading audit firm
• Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one
• Strong academic record including a degree
• Proficiency in Arabic language skills are highly desirable
Who we are
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at Ernst & Young, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You’ll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We’ll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.