Our Client is a prestigious and long standing diversified Group of Companies, based in Bahrain, established for well over 5 decades.
The core function of The Group remains to be in construction. They produces a range of products such as pipes, rubber, concrete and chemical mixes, asphalt, and concrete blocks. It also has constructed and developed one of the most elegant and sophisticated shopping mall to date.
The Group’s business segment includes roads infrastructures, bridges and flyovers projects, airport runways, real estate development, manufacturers of building materials, precast concrete, ready-mix concrete, plastic pipes, concrete blocks, steel reinforcement, spare parts dealers and many more.
The projects and products undertaken by our group are spread across many countries and markets.
Candidate profile should match the following:
– Bachelor`s degree in Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
– 5 years minimum working experience in developing, formulating and testing of products related to the Building, Civil Engineering Industry (e.g concrete admixtures, waterproofing, sealant, adhesives, coating, concrete repair products etc.)
– Advanced understanding of theories and technology of polyurethanes, epoxies and other polymer-based adhesives, sealants and coatings.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills.
– Shall be knowledgeable in construction and building practices.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Designation: Assistant Technical Manager
Basic Salary: Attractive Salary offered
– One month paid vacation every year inclusive of To and from Air ticket.
– Other benefits will be as per Bahrain Labour Law.
“One Vision for Consultancy” is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition):
Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services:
We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance:
Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities:
System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.