Duties and Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for young, dynamic,
self-motivated Recreation professionals. As an Assistant Recreation Manager you are responsible to assist the Recreation Manager with the entire operation of the leisure club along with the administrative areas whereby your role will
include key responsibilities such as:
- Knowledge on Bodyline facilities,memberships and coaching / massage / aerobic fees, etc.
- Understand and know the club rules and regulations.
- Understand the operations of the club administrative areas e.g. membership processing, duty roster for employees, micros, club policies for all areas.
- Ensure that the set-up of the club is proper and as per the standards at all times.
- Control and supervise all employees and ensure that they have received adequate training to perform their duties.
- Maintain concise records of all recreation items e.g. towels, furniture, rackets, balls,
- Organize and supervise regular fitness related activities and events to maximize members enjoyment.
- Develop and maintain professional safe and effective fitness procedures, programs and
activities in the fitness center – ensuring correct exercise practice at all times.
– Minimum 3 years experience
– Ideally a degree in the sports / leisure field with previous experiences in the Recreation Department.
– Computer knowledge is a must.
– Positive and proactive individual with an outgoing character
– A high aptitude for customer care
– Has the ability to develop and build relationships easily.
– Planning for Business/
– Able to manage the facility’s Operations/
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local
candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma