Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing Laptop & Tablet wholesale distribution & Retail
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central warehouses including liaison with production to ensure supply timelines.
- Quoting and Negotiating pricing and contracts with Retailers, Channel partners and vendors.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Regular follow ups with Vendors and Channel partners to discuss on Promotion planning, branding opportunities and overall Sales revenue projections.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on Sales, Product mapping across channel and retailers.
- Follow up for the Claims & Vendor Receivables in the time period.
- Min 5 Years of Industry experience preferred.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, competitive landscape and their product range in order to make well-informed decisions
- Ensuring regular stock availability and achieving Monthly targets with targeted GP
- Excellent + knowledge in Ms. Excel
- Willingness to join Immediately
- MBA Graduate Preferred.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Master’s degree