• Over 5 years of relevant experience in a bank, financial institution, financial regulator or regulatory functions.
• An appropriate level of experience and standing to demonstrate suitable independence from other functions within the bank.
• A thorough understanding of the industry and its applicable regulatory requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or higher or a relevant professional qualification in Compliance.
• Relevant certification(s) specific to this role. Such as:
– International Diploma in Compliance offered by the International Compliance Association; and/or
– International Advanced Certificate in Compliance and Financial Crime offered by the International Compliance Association; and/or
– Any other relevant professional qualification deemed suitable by the CBB. These may include qualifications in areas related to the license.
• Banking and Regulatory Skills.
• Experience in various functional areas of a Bank.
• Working knowledge of Various Banking Software’s.
• Oral and written communication skills analytical skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.