• He/ She are responsible to conduct analysis for any new potential investment, preparation of periodic reports on the performance of those companies and recommendations thereon.
• Prepare financial analysis and feasibilities for prospective new projects, acquisitions, redevelopments and divestments.
• Prepare evaluation reports
• Perform in house financial due diligence and benchmarking
• Review and analyze reasonableness of underlining information used for all project feasibilities
• Design financial models for discounted cash flow and construction cost models
Planning and Reporting
Review and report on a monthly basis performance of each business units and performance at a consolidated level
Maintain Business Intelligence Framework through existing tool by continuously making available reports that enable quick and effective decision making.
Assist and work with each BU’s on their respective budgets and business plan for the year
Consolidate, manage and review all budget data uploaded to the existing CPM tool
Build and prepare BOD presentations on completion of budgeting process
Suggest and initiate cost cutting measures
Play pivotal role in following through with recommended initiatives
Project evaluation through the statistical models.
Generic & Specific Skills:
Financial and risk assessment skills (Feasibility & Profitability).
Deep Experience knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required.
Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
Communication & Working Relationship
Provides basic or general oral and written information.
Initiates and maintains relationships with industry representatives, co-workers and others
Organizes and formats reports to comply with applicable guidelines and provides appropriate documentation to support conclusions.
Ability to feasibly assess financial opportunities.
Ability to thoroughly analyze financial data & recommend best utilization of cash & optimal ROI
Ability to develop a well- structured investment proposal (Risks, Threats, Opportunities, Internal & External Factors)
Ability to develop efficient budget model incorporating methods according to business model.
Nationality – Any
Experience – M&A, FPA Roles
Qualification – CFA (in the process of completing), CA
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma