-Preparation of all facility documents and other related letters as per approved conditions.
-Preparation of the memos / follow-up completion of Legal Mortgage formalities for collaterals/ facilities.
-Ensure availability of required approvals as per Credit Policy prior to implementation.
-Verify documents in terms of completion the requirement and conditions before processing the Facilities.
-Check and verify limits /collateral conditions entered in the set up forms prepared by the clerk which will be used by Processing Staff for implementation in system.
-Ensure all original documents related to facilities and after verification are maintained in the safe custody.
-Review the Following Borrowing Documents once they are typed.
– Advising letter, CB 94, P.N.
– Legal Contract (Shares, R/E, FD) & other In-house mortgage Contracts.
– Authorization letter to place Fire Insure on the Mortgaged R/E. with Kuwait Insurance Co.
-Preparation and verification of Assignments
– Clearance certificates.
– To Whom It May Concern certificates regarding (collateral, outstanding…).
-Ensure that Credit Application stamped by the approving authority prior to release of documents to Account Officer. (The letter is signed by Corporate and Credit Administration)
-Review the draft of Mortgage Contract against the memo sent to legal department and Credit Application. Do any corrections required on the draft.
-Check if original security documents are received to ensure that documentation has been properly completed and authorize completed documents for lodgment in safe custody.
-Issuance of any requested letters to M.O.J/ Kuwait Municipality.
-Mortgage / Release of collateral
-Receipt of the Borrowing Documents signed by customer thru. A/O
-Making control sheet with all the requirements to complete the missing docs and send it to A/O., with following up till receive back the said requirements.
–Knowledge of Credit related documentation.
-Awareness of legality associated with the Credit functions.
–Bilingual with Good communication skills.
-PC skills to enable the use of word processors, spreadsheets
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma