Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant.
You will also be expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Professional approach
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Team working, being comfortable working in international teams
- Additional Information (if any)
- Excellent working knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sketch Up, Adobe CS5 (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Ability to hand draw sketches and work on 3D software like Max, SketchUp will be an added advantage
- Understanding and working knowledge of sustainable design
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make sound judgements
- Aspiration to achieve chartered status with the relevant international professional institution
- Drive to continuously develop technical & behavioural skills
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English essential
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Good team player whilst remaining self motivated
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Creative thinker with a can do attitude
- Minimum degree qualification with 2:1 (60% or above) in Architecture with a further specialisation in Landscape Architecture or Urban Design
- Minimum 2 years of relevant post graduate work experience. Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Experience of working on Landscape Architecture or Urban Design projects.
- Proven project experience taking designs from initial client consultation and Concept Design to construction delivery; and demonstrate well-developed technical and professional skills appropriate to our current project workload.
- Experience of working with and managing CAD resources.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma