Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Assistant Executive Housekeeper, you are
responsible to handle daily operation of the Housekeeping Department to ensure meeting the hotel’s service standards to maintain and surpass the guests expectations and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure proper standards of cleanliness and revise work schedules as per occupancy.
- Supervise periodic cleaning tasks and ensure proper records are kept, inspect rooms and
public areas and point out areas for improvement
- Recommend rooms that require cleaning or maintenance in coordination with Facilities and Front Office and Coordinate repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure records of all maintenance operations scheduled and performed.
- Determine discards of linen, towels, blankets and all other worn out items and recommend
new purchases as and when needed.
- Ensure that uniforms are proper and order new uniforms as and when needed.
– College, or University degree
– Strong eye for detail and a passion for high quality hotel keeping
– Understands his rule and the business.
– Previous experience within the housekeeping department in a hotel or hospitality facility.
– Fluent in writing and speaking English, Arabic is a plus.
– Organizational computer literacy skills are an essential.
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Certification / diploma