Responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing all pharmacy units activities. His duties covers personnel management and provision of pharmaceutical services in accordance with HMC policies and procedures.
1. Communicates with all levels of hospital departments and helps in solving in-work problems.
2. Participates in the development of criteria and strategies for recruitment of competent departmental personnel.
3. Participates in preparing annual reports and annual budgets.
4. Prepares the annual evaluation reports of the staff performance in coordination with supervisors of different sections.
5. Prepares the monthly work schedule for all the pharmacy sections as well as the annual vacation for the staff.
6. Assists the director with administrative duties in managing daily operations of the department.
7. Assists with the maintenance and care of department equipment supplies, storages, records and files.
8. Assumes responsibilities for department in absence of department head.
9. Participates in training and directing the new staff.
10. Performs other duties as requested
11. Covers 24 hours on call duties, evening and night shifts, weekends and holidays 24 hours shifts.
A first degree to practice pharmacy
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health
4 years of full time professional Pharmacy experience including a period of structured, rotational training e.g. a residency and 2 years of managerial responsibility
English Intermediate, Arabic Intermediate
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma