Quest Search and Selection is working with a trendy and well-established fashion brand who are looking for a strong Area Visual Merchandiser to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. This role will be based in head office and you will be responsible for managing several stores within your designated area. The main responsibilities will be to implement and develop visual merchandising standards within the retail stores keeping in line the brand’s visual strategy
– Maintain the VM standards across the area
– Ensure the stores are always updated with the latest props and designs
– Constantly guide the sales team and in store VM’s on the window schemes, new product launches, and promotions
– Come up with the plan of action for store improvements and discuss this with the creative manager
– Liaise with the retail managers to create an optimal training module and work on development of the instore VM’s skill set
Ideal Candidate Requirements
You will be an ideal candidate for this role if:
– You have strong visual merchandising / creative designing experience
– Experience of working as an area / field merchandiser is essential
– Strong interest in fashion and knows the latest market trends
– Strong eye for detail and has a creative flair
– Experience of working with high street fashion is essential
– Excellent communication skills, Arabic is an advantage
If this sounds as something that would interest you, please do apply with your updated CV and contact details. Due to the large volume of applications we would only be able to get in touch with the shortlisted candidates
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.