We are looking for an experienced senior architect.
Senior Architects are Architects with extensive industry experience. They typically work in offices and onsite, ensuring the cohesion of their team, and overall project success. A Senior Architect is responsible for producing high quality project deliverables. A Senior Architect can work on any/all phases of development including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Prepare project specifications and pinpoint requirements.
- Participate with the project team to understand/establish project goals and objectives including workplan, project schedules, budget parameters, while ensuring the highest product quality.
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of concept, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Develop and oversee the development of design concepts into complete design development set and further advance into complete construction drawings.
- Research and maintain knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Review and understand applicable building codes and other standards.
- Ensure all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Assist with the timely submittal of drawings to the appropriate authorities having jurisdiction.
- Sign and seal drawings as needed.
- Oversee material research and compilation of project data and incorporation throughout the project.
- Lead team with complex project designs, resolve drawing discrepancies and other technical opportunities.
- Ensure the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Monitor the work of other Architects and make recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Act as a mentor to new Architects and help them fine-tune their design skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Provide guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and help them interpret design specifications.
- Attend construction meetings and make periodic site observation visits as required.
- Liaise with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy; Project & Construction Planning
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Part Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree