- Collect, coordinate and validate proposals for amendments to the AIP manual, and identify AIP sections affected by the amendment.
- Coordinate with Status Data Coordinator to ensure that all amendment requests are properly authorized, complete and aligned with other known information and aeronautical documentation.
- Prepare and produce the AIP/AIP Amendment, AIP Supplement and AIC in a timely manner and ensure that the presentation of the information is accurate, free from distortion, unambiguous and is readable under all normal operating conditions.
- Ensure that AIP manual is ready to be published and distributed in accordance with the AIRAC schedule.
- Maintain quality records relating to amendments, including an audit trail of amendment data, source documents, plot, proofs and correction data for each request.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and presentation legislation and guidance for AIP documents to guarantee aircraft safety within KSA airspace.
- Conduct a detailed review of the master copy received from the Technical Publications section before publish is made and distribute an electronic copy to be uploaded on the website.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Background knowledge of Air Navigation and AIM Automation Systems is required.
Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Information or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma