Under the supervision of the Dean, School of Language Studies & Academics the successful candidate areas of duties / responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide secretarial and administrative support to the manager and staff in the department.
* Work closely with the director / manager regarding matters of documentation requirements.
* Set-up and maintain manual and electronic filing system for the Department.
* Establish, update, and maintain files, inventories, and records.
* Implement and maintain data management systems, as required.
* Prepare special and/or one-time reports, summaries.
* Prepare and process invoices/cheque requisitions for the department.
* Take minutes at staff meetings.
* Maintain department materials and supplies through an electronic requisition process.
* Perform routine office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
* Prepare a variety of letters, forms, reports and other documents.
* Arrange meetings and appointments for department personnel.
* Reply to general inquiries to the department and select relevant data from a variety of sources.
* Schedule appointments and maintain calendars and schedules.
* Arranges meetings, appointments, events and travel managements as required.
* Excellent record management skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Skills in the use of personal computers especially the use of Microsoft Office Suite of programs, such as Word, Access or Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook scheduling software, task management software.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, with fluency in English being essential. (IELTS score 6 and above)
* Strong ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Basic knowledge of testing policies and procedures is an asset.
* Strong indications of initiative and pro-active approach to process management and problem solving.
* Superior organizational abilities and interpersonal skills are definite assets.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work in teams and to be flexible and adaptable.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills are definite assets.
* Must be reliable, personable, and exhibit a positive image for the office and the College.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma