– Manage the filing system of your section of Administration
– Supervise the day to day work of the Admin assistants
– Work closely with the drivers to ensure smooth vehicle operation and maintenance.
– Ensure that company equipment and assets are functional.
– Assist staff and visitors with flight / hotel arrangements / visas as necessary.
– Ensure that the office premises, storerooms, car park, etc are always kept neat, tidy, organized and safe work environment, report and rectify any unsafe situations.
– Assist with the organization of social activities.
– Assist in ensuring peaceful relations with all other parties.
– Ensure emails are read daily and replied timely.
– Be aware of corporate guidelines, rules and regulations pertaining to current position. Confidentiality in all aspects shall be subject to strict observation.
– Facilitate Office events; Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging and meeting schedules, monitoring results.
– Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, kitchen establishing policies, procedures and work schedule.
– Manage invoicing and expense control relating to the premises and serviced office environment.
– Ensure invoices are paid on time.
– Provide statistical and budget reports.
– Liaison with the other department’s needs.
– Liaison with the HSSE to prevent any issues related.
– Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
– Understand overall the Saudi law and govt authorities.
-Must be Saudi national
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
– Prior experience (minimum 3 years post qualification experience) within similar role in a local or multinational company
– Able to work with MS Word & Excel, some accounting understanding will be a plus
– Should be forward thinking, planning and execution
– Having an understanding and respect of others
– Honest and accountable- Embrace diversity
– Professional and dedicated
- Job Location
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.