1. Maintain knowledge of all GET policies and respond to facility inquiries and Administration Management.
2. Prepare paperwork required to employees.
3. Establish and maintain files in accordance with requirements.
4. Monitor and process tickets and hotel bookings as required.
5. Conduct benefits enrolments and communicate with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
6. Assure compliance with Corporate HC & Administration leave policies and local regulations by tracking employee leaves, preparing documentation and other paperwork as required.
7. Support in other HC and Admin, paper works.
8. Replace Reception whenever required.
9. Meeting Room Calendar management
10. Actively support recruitment process (Application Forms and Interview scheduling with the Recruitment team).
11. Maintain the office facility and the Meeting Areas, including the conference rooms.
12. Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
Fluent English language
very Good in MS office applications
High communication skills
- Job Location
- Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Information Technology
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma