This internationally recognised Luxury Retail brand is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to be based in their head office in Riyadh. You will be responsible for the end to end function.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, your key responsibilities will be:
* Manage all receipts, scanning and processing of supplier invoices. Booking of local and foreign invoices in line with company policies, procedures and agreements with the respective suppliers
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts on a monthly basis
* Prepare and analyse trial balance schedules for month-end closing
* Keep record of bank transactions related to payments and resolution of any differences within a timely manner
* Manage purchases and record other transactions
* Take part in stock takes and boutique audits
* Book accruals and other adjusting entries in coordination with the Control team
Your profile will be:
* 2-3 years’ experience within Accounts Payable Accounting is essential
* Fluent in English and Arabic is desirable
* It is essential to have a strong accounting background and skills
* Solid accounting background and skills
* Good technical working knowledge of accounting systems including SAP
* Understanding of international accounting standards and IFRS
* Strong in MS Office especially Excel
* You will need good communication and attention to details
* Good people skills and a team player
* Ability to prioritise work well and meet tight deadlines
You will have the opportunity to drive your career forward and will be encouraged to internally develop within the company.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.