Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Account Manager – Drilling Fluids Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
· Sells products and services to existing and new customers.
· Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
· Builds strong customer relationships.
· Manages the sales function and may supervise employees.
· Has no direct field service responsibilities.
· Responsible for training customers and sales personnel.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent selling skills.
· Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers. Strong negotiating skills.
· Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
· Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
· Ability to coach others.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· 5+ years’ experience in related field.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.