Account Executive Expert, Kuwait Job
Requisition ID: 177071
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
– Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
– Sales strategies- Align SAP Cloud /SaaS solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives – Develops best practice account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive complex strategy through complex and global organizations.
– Trusted advisor – Establishes strong management and Cxx relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
– Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
– Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
– Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
– Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
– Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
– Leverage SAP Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, SRM et. al) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Database and Technology, et. al). Demonstrate early adoption of all new solutions and strategies.
– Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Negotiate early and against a win/win strategy for SAP and its customers.
– Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory – take an active, sales leadership role in SAP events.
– Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills.
– Sell value.
– Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
– Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
– Utilize best practice sales models.
– Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
– Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
– Mentor Associate /Senior Account Executives.
– Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
– Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
– Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
– 15+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
– Experience in lead role of a team selling environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
– Proven track record in business application software sales.
– Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
– Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills.
– Business level English: Fluent
– Local language: Fluent, Business Level
– Bachelor equivalent: yes
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Job Segment: ERP, Software Sales, CRM, SAP, Cloud, Technology, Sales
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world’s largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP’s product portfolio and extends SAP’s leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.