• Creates fixed Assets (FA) transactions (including monthly depreciation) and ensures all FA tags are placed physically on FA items;
• Posts payment vouchers;
• Maintains and reconciles L/C margin and outstanding L/Gs with Treasury Department;
• Prepares and analyzes loan report and records it in GL together with financial charges at end month-end;
• Reviews daily reconciliation of main cash fund register with GL and reconciles showroom account;
• Prepares bank reconciliation statements;
• Performs month-end closing tasks and complies with month-end closing check;
• Updates exchange rates in system;
• Manages finance helpdesk system;
• Co-operates with “IT” department for automation of task in ERP system; and
• Performs additional tasks as and when assigned by the supervisor.
– Good English Language.
– Full knowledge of Microsoft office and particularly Excel.
– working in ERP environment.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Manufacturing and Production; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 35