– Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
– Establishe sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
– Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
– Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
– Established and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
– Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
– Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintain national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
– BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, – consistently meeting or exceeding targets
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company
– Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Iraq; Lebanon; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 55