– Maintain the supply of replacement parts using a computerized system
– Handle customer requests and complaints
– Analyze sales, expenses and inventory each month to maintain profit goals
– Maintain and manage the parts inventory
– Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with parts vendors
– Develop internal and external customer relationships
– Display parts merchandise in a creative and organized manner.
– Spare parts managers must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering .
– The spare parts manager must have experience in auto parts sales or car repair.
– Good management skills and inventory management experience are important.
– Computer Skills .
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 56