– devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications .
– Provide technical training to quality department personnel .
– Create work instructions and operating procedures for new or changed processes, as well as rework instructions for non-standard operations .
– Interpret standards, specifications, quality requirements, and quality planning for in-plant customer inspections .
– Contribute to preparation of control plans for each part to be used during production to maintain product quality .
– Assure that the quality level of the finished product meets the customer’s expectations .
– Evaluate the performance of Quality department personnel .
– making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards .
– defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff .
– setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures .
– monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
– making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business .
– B.S. Degree in an Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering .
– He Works in a factory producing or assembling cars or trucks in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria or Morocco .
– Knowledge of International Standard TS16949 Quality Management Systems at a multi plant level (QS-9000 as applicable for automotive sector). ISO9000 also a good plus.
– Has experience in managing quality department at least 6 years .
– Knowledge of manufacturing and quality practices and a hand on approach.
– Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
– Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Oman; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 55