– An executive manager defines the vision and goals of his department, or the entire company or organization.
– He does this by implementing policies and procedures, and by establishing budgets.
– Executive managers also oversee personnel decisions, such as hiring and firing, and also compensation.
– Managing contracts and negotiations, as well as analyzing data to make the best business decisions are key elements of the executive manager’s responsibilities
– BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
– Executive managers must be able to make decisions, sometimes quickly, based on available information.
– Previously worked at a auto company.
– Good communications skills are key, both oral and written, as he should be able to convey complex thoughts and processes clearly and concisely.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 60