– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and their implementation from ideation to execution
– content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
– Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
– BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
– good experience in marketing .
– Previously worked at a car company.
– Excellent communication skills .
– Budget-management skills and proficiency .
– Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 55