– Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers .
– Oversee and certify technical training specialists in the delivery of high quality training.
– Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
– Set training team goals and objectives aligned with corporate goals and objectives.
– Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
– Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them .
– Manage training budget .
– Provide opportunities for ongoing development .
– Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary .
– Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices .
– BS degree in mechanical engineering or any relevant field .
– He has worked in large car dealerships in the Gulf states or large Arab countries.
– Proven work experience as a technical training manager .
– Leads the development and maintenance of effective technical training material.
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
– Proven ability to work with a very diverse customer and employee base.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Oman; Syria
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 55