Teaches theoretical and practical lectures, teaches the assigned course in the classroom or laboratory and conducts assessments and prepares examination questions and correct papers.
- Teach students through planning and organizing the curriculum in accordance with the academic schedule.
- Prepare examination questions and correct papers.
- Perform theoretical and practical exercises on various topics related to the syllabus.
- Encourage classroom discussions on different curriculum-related topics.
- Prepare and perform experiments and conduct workshops as part of educational programs.
- Assist in preparing academic curriculum, lesson plans, suggesting and recommending amendments to educational programs as needed.
- Monitor and assess students’ performance and report results to supervisors.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the syllabus.
- Participate in the curriculum committee.
- Comply with the colleges’ policies, objectives, rules, and regulation.
- Perform any other job related duties.
- Applicants should be only full time students and their ratings should not be below very good for all specializations.
- All required qualifications should be aligned with the required specialization.
- The applicant’s qualifications should match the standards and requirements of the listed job vacancy.
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Government Sector
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
(Business Management (Supply Chain