Graphic Designer (open vacancy) – DohaJune 14, 2019
Job: Help Desk Analyst at Data Flow Services in Giza, EgyptJune 14, 2019
Teaches theoretical and practical lectures, teaches the assigned course in the classroom or laboratory and conducts assessments and prepares examination questions and correct papers.
- Teach students through planning and organizing the curriculum in accordance with the academic schedule.
- Prepare examination questions and correct papers.
- Perform theoretical and practical exercises on various topics related to the syllabus.
- Encourage classroom discussions on different curriculum-related topics.
- Prepare and perform experiments and conduct workshops as part of educational programs.
- Assist in preparing academic curriculum, lesson plans, suggesting and recommending amendments to educational programs as needed.
- Monitor and assess students’ performance and report results to supervisors.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the syllabus.
- Participate in the curriculum committee.
- Comply with the colleges’ policies, objectives, rules, and regulation.
- Perform any other job related duties.
- Applicants should be only full time students and their ratings should not be below very good for all specializations.
- All required qualifications should be aligned with the required specialization.
- The applicant’s qualifications should match the standards and requirements of the listed job vacancy.
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Government Sector
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
(Business Management (Supply Chain