* Part of the investment banking team, in the execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financing, strategic advisory etc.)
* My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
* Build financial models, good understanding of generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, ROI) to support marketing and transaction execution processes
* Assist senior bankers in preparing valuation report, drafting pitch books, company profiles and other presentations
* Undertake financial analysis and participate in the execution of M&A and capital markets transactions (Buy-side, Sell-side, Mergers, IPOs, rights issues and private placements) in the MENA region
* Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals.
* Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
* Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career.
* 3-4 Years’ experience
* Consulting firm/ Investment Banking background preferred
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.