• Resolve Daily Operational issues.
• Communicating and Escalate Complaint timely.
• Monitoring and reporting daily issues.
• Provide Training to the customer for new releases when needed.
• Document and inventory Management (POS, SIM and POS agreement’s, Process)
• In-House automated process and developments.
• ePins Management (Recycling, virtual burning, claims, asper the process )
• Monitor and Maintain SLA for EVD terminal Maintenance and programming.
• Close all assigned task on within the timeline.
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24×7 support for critical issue.
• 5 years Experience in dealing and handling sensitive information and tough cases
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
Comprehensive knowledge of:
• SQL and Crystal reports knowledge.
• Sales processing methods and procedures, and computer software systems.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5