EA/Office Manager (Arabic speaker) (open vacancy) – DohaJune 26, 2019
مشرف معرض (open vacancy) – RiyadhJune 26, 2019
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To perform effective revenue reporting on all accounting related transactions, and ensure reconciliation between revenue channels, billing systems and IT applications used in compliance with internationally accepted financial and accounting systems to safeguard VIVA against any financial risk.
- Ensure booking and reconciliation amongst the various collection channels within the organization through checking the accuracy and timeliness of revenue reporting from the billing system.
- Ensure that all revenue accounting activities are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to ascertain conformity with required standards and prevailing local laws and regulations.
- Check and ensure appropriate posting of journals to the ledger and reconcile and maintain the general ledger by perform quality checks on the sub-ledgers and ensure timely closure of the same with the general ledger.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and the accounting system.
- Reconcile and make appropriate consistency controls of the accounting transactions through the General Ledger and sub-ledger accounts.
- Perform quality checks on data to ensure consistency between sub-ledger and general ledger entries.
- Ensure the issuance and coordinate the review of the monthly trial balance. The review includes accounts analysis, identification of discrepancies, follow-up requests and initiation of corrective actions.
- Create and maintain accrual and allocation entries including maintaining the monthly analysis and reconciliations. i.e. perform Accruals Booking (HRA, Bonus, Commission etc.) & Accrual Analysis. Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts by ensuring reconciling items are properly documented and resolved in a timely manner. i.e. Reconciliations (GL, pre-paid accounts, commission, inter-company and VAS services, etc.)
- Check booking of roaming revenue as well as roaming discounts as per the service level agreement.
- Prepare monthly reporting which includes downloading Oracle reports, linking them to pre-existing account mapping and using the data to prepare management reports.
- Prepare revenue report while ensuring all revenue streams are captured and reported.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access).
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Team work aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the mobile telecommunications space
- Fluency in languages – Arabic and English
- Interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent commercial sense and interest in business
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
3 years of financial accounting experience.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma