The training supervisor is responsible for analyzing training needs, and supervising the delivery of the training programs of the Capacity Building department. The Training Supervisor is responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results.
1. Assist the Head of the Capacity Building department in the draw up of the capacity building department’s strategic training plan.
2. Consult with the Head of Capacity Building department to assess training needs.
3. Performs research and analysis to understand training needs.
4. Continually evaluate training programs progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
5. Develop marketing campaigns for new training programs conducted by the capacity building department. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
6. Manage specific training programs.
7. Plan and is responsible for creating events and activities that highlight training services provided by the Capacity Building department.
8. Assist in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from trainees.
9. Develop and implement training programs for varying levels of participants.
10. Develop and maintain continual education support materials and reports to be used for reference once training has been completed.
11. Implement workshops in Amman and in the film centers.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Market Research and Analysis.
3. Trainees/Target Audience Focus.
4. Effective Communication Skills.
5. Cultural Awareness.
This position manages programs and employees in the department.
Travel is primarily local, although some regional and international travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Film or related field.
2. 5 to 8 years of project/program management experience. Along with experience in assessing training programs.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma