KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES part – 1 (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide procedural and technical support to staff within the areas of budget and programming, to
ensure compliance with WFP financial policies, rules and regulations.
2. Prepare and update the Country Office Pipeline Reports bi-weekly, with accuracy, with proper reconciliation actions for all assistance mechanisms (food,
CBT and Capacity Strengthening), in coordination with relevant units.
3. Programming contributions available for the projects managed by RMU following the programming
Implementation Plan-rates and in line with donors contributions conditions and/or restrictions.
Follow-up that all contributions are effectively consumed within their valid timeframe and, in case of
problems, alert senior managers and be ready to propose suggestions and suitable options to avoid losing funds.
4. Monitor the Un-programmed funds, as well as loans and repayments between WFP
projects and between WFP and other organisations. Assist on a loan tracking mechanism for control
5. Prepare Funding Proposals when requested by Partnership and Government Officer (PGO) for
various donors, duly cleared by RMBX unit;
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES part – 2 (not all-inclusive)
6. Provide commodity pipeline related inputs to Head of RMU and other Units (PI, PGG, others) for
corporate documents, reports and briefs (Needs and Shortfalls, Net Funding Requirements, others);
7. Prepare the information for the Resource Management Committee, and propose scenarios to avoid
delivery gaps, and prepare monthly Consolidated Management Report (CMRs) to circulate to management.
8. Review and provide comprehensive analysis on fund and grant balances identifying surpluses and
deficits, and suggest corrective measures, to support maximum fund utilization and decision-making
process within the contributions end-date. Prepare comprehensive reports of the Associated Costs and
follow-up with relevant units to utilize the contributions within the grants valid timeframe.
9. Review and analyse complex data, and prepare comprehensive periodic and ad hoc reports, to
support accuracy and efficiency of information presented to internal and external stakeholders.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Alert at any time, but especially at the end of project, about any stock reconciliation (data on loans and repayments) to ensure that projects are managed and closed at the projected end‐date, and unspent resources (commodities and C&V‐Transfer) are transferred to a new phase of the project;
2. Follow standard emergency preparedness practices, to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
3. Brief to new staff in country office and field offices involved in the pipeline management and provide support on the same matter, when required.
4. Support the unit with meeting arrangements, agenda and documents preparation, when required, and assist during the reports preparation in the RMU;
5. Perform other related duties as required.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies