About the Job
- Mainly involved in designing, developing and maintaining broad range of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems or components by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability and quality.
- Implicated in a project from the idea and detail of the design to completion, testing and handover.
- Design products, systems and conducts a test.
- Make examples and models of products
- Identify the needs of the customer
- Research correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs.
- To monitor the product and improvise it for future feature
- Study engineering designs of logic and digital circuit, motor controls, instrumentation, and data purchase for implementation into new or existing automated, servo mechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
- Team up with engineers to execute electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
- Transform electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal and fluid sciences, mathematics and statistics.
- Fabricate mechanical, electrical, and electronic works and assemblies.
- Maintain inventory, records, and credentials systems.
More than 5 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Construction – Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction – Residential & Commercial/Office Oil and Gas
About this Company
Our mission defines what we set out to do each day,
To safely deliver world-class projects, providing complete solutions for oil & gas, infrastructure and industrial sectors both onshore and offshore, while promoting enviromental protection and community…