About the Internship
Fruits.Solutions is a startup providing innovative solutions IOT, Machine Vision and Block Chain technologies that solve tomorrow’s challenges.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to boost His career, then we want to work with you.
In addition, to be an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Observe and assist the marketing director and manager with pricing strategies
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings
- Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for the marketing team
Application Deadline: 7/1/2019
Internship Start date: 7/15/2019
Duration: Two Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Electronics and Semiconductors
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- The Candidate must be from Alexandria or nearby
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, and team-building skills
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Driven and hard-working
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field. This is a great opportunity for senior students and fresh Graduates.
About this Company
IOT (Internet Of Things) | Big Data | Computer Vision | Deep Learning | Wearable Products | Real time Embedded Systems | PCB & Schematic Design | Machine Learning | Electronics | Mobile Apps | Web Apps