- Sales supervisor is responsible for directing, managing and motivating the sales team members so that they can together achieve the sales targets or set figures.
- Sales supervisor is also responsible for developing strategies for selling of products and designing tactics through which maximum revenue can be earned.
- A person appointed at this job position may also be required to assist the sales manager to resolve customer complaints and issues within the sales department for smooth functioning.
- Sales supervisor is responsible for supervising the various shift structures appointed to different employees or sales team members.
It is the responsibility of a sales supervisor to delegate work or duties to different individuals working on the various job positions within the sales department.
Sales – Healthcare Products Is A Must
Bachelor Degree is must
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma