Our client is a leading IT Consultancy group who have won a number of significant projects across the region. As a result, there is an urgent need for a competent IT Project & Client Manager to join the organization and act as the interface between the Technology Team and the Client Partners. If you have a good understanding of virtualization and Cloud implementation in addition to exceptional interpersonal skills then please apply.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Adhere to established processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality, and performance standards, and assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or similar field.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Previous success in delivering complex IT projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional English language skills required
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skillsets.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5