Our client is a leading not-for-profit Finance institution who now have the need for a “hands-on” Senior Accountant, to move into the position of CFO. Leading a small energetic team the role will focus as much on financial aspects as the operations side of the business. This role will appeal to an ambitious finance individual who has their sights set becoming a CEO at some stage; the hybrid skills that can be developed within this organization offer a real fast-track opportunity.
• Suggesting and contributing to the development of annual work plans / five years with the aim of increasing financial income and cash liquidity.
• Supervise the preparation of financial reports and results of the business on a monthly basis and on time so as not to delay the first week of the month following the month ending and ensure the follow-up policies and procedures for all financial operations.
• Supervise the analysis and extraction of the necessary financial ratios and submit them with appropriate recommendations.
• Supervise the review of commissions and interest received and verifies the validity of the calculation.
• It is important to develop an in-depth knowledge of the policies, regulations, instructions, and procedures of the bank in which it operates and in all aspects related to financial affairs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in the same field.
• Fluent in written and spoken in Arabic & English
• Preferably, who has knowledge of governmental and non-governmental systems related to banking in the field of microfinance.
• High ability to analyze financial data
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region’s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.